Monday, June 25, 2012

2 COOL 4 SCHOOL

All of my notebooks look more like sketchbooks than anything else. I find it somehow easier to concentrate while drawing.

I study nutrition, and with that comes a lot of anatomy and physiology. Awesome subject. I have considered becoming a medical illustrator, but that requires a lot more skills than what I've got. It's hard work. I think I'll stick to drawing the beautiful parts of the human body (muscles, skeleton and such, versus most internal organs) when I feel like doing it. If you fancy this subject too, I recommend this book. Needed it for school, and got totally blown away by the illustrations.

So, here's a small sample of creations done during class:
 














































A little goofy something at the end, hoho:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers